Tarmac driveways can be made to look like new, Driveway Restoration Cheshire supply unique and specialist tools and equipment to facilitate Tarmac restoration and repair in one process. Your driveway will look as good as new.
Problem: Left untreated, asphalt pavement will deteriorate rapidly. The asphalt binder that holds the pavement together begins to oxidize and weather soon after installation. Moisture penetrates the asphalt, causing further damage and deterioration to the pavement.
Solution: Masterseal Pavement Sealer replenishes thebinder that is lost through weathering and aging, and provides superior protection against environmental distress.
Masterseal Tarmac Sealer will more than double the life of your asphalt, saving you money and enhancing the look of your property.
The Deterioration of Unsealed or Improperly Sealed Asphalt
Why Masterseal Tarmac Sealer?
Asphalt has many enemies. Normal traffic is not an enemy to properly designed and constructed asphalt pavement. Surface wear is primarily the result of weathering, oxidation, and the destructive softening effect of gasoline, oil, and chemical de-icers.
Sunlight and moisture are the major causes of surface deterioration. Without proper protection, surfaces oxidize, permitting the aggregate in the asphalt mix to wash away. Unprotected asphalt loses desired resiliency, aggregate ravels from the surface, the pavement roughens, and the surface becomes brittle causing cracks. Water enters the cracks and causes subdamage. Hydraulic pressure (expansion and contraction) enlarges these cracks. Heavy traffic and winter freeze-thaw cycles cause damage. Unfilled cracks allow water to saturate the sub-surface rupturing the pavement turning cracks into potholes. Progressive weakening of neglected asphalt, water and weather damage can reduce the life of your asphalt by as much as 50% in just five years.
What can you do to stop these natural enemies? Call us today!
Masterseal Tarmac Sealer will protect your pavement in the following ways:
· Restore Vital Pavement Oils- These oils fill the porous asphalt structure, restoring pavement resiliency and stopping oxidation.
· Creates a Protective Barrier- Turns back harmful sunrays and keeps damaging liquids from penetrating the surface of the asphalt.
· Protects Surface from the Elements- Seals pavement pores and fills hairline cracks to keeps damaging de-icing compounds from vulnerable surfaces where damages often starts.
· Restores "New Look" Color to Pavement- Eliminates dull, grey appearance.
Services We Provide
· The entire surface is cleaned with blowers and high pressure steam cleaned to remove dirt and debris.
· All oil, gas, and grease spots are degreased prior to sealcoat to ensure proper adhesion of sealer and to rid the asphalt of substances that damage it.
· All asphalt surfaces are sealed using rubberized solution.
No other contractor can provide you with this high grade formula, as used on american airports, racetracks and roads and developed over the last 50 years.
See What a Difference We Can Make to the Beauty and Value of Your Home!